Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vacation

I'm back from a wonderful vacation filled with surprises and shopping and filled with love and happiness. I spent two weeks in Tucson, Arizona where i am from, my mom and sister live there and I love that. So anytime I want to leave Nodak where I live now I can and get away from the cold. Splendid!!!!! Here are all the things we did in Tucson. me and my mom and sis went to 4th ave where I got a new monkey hat and some new magnets and postcards. then we went to Eegges which is a food place where they serve the best ice cone ever... After that we all went home and the next day was Christmas which was a lot of fun just to stay home and enjoy each others company. after Christmas past we all went shopping and I got a bunch of new clothes cause mine were to big and I lost a lot of weight yay!!!!! mostly my vacation in Tucson was shopping. which I am not complaing about. then it was time for me to go but my plane got delayed and I got to stay a whole other new day. and that was when the Packers and Vikings played so it worked out just to my liking. so all in all I had the best time of my life. and soon I will move back and have even more fun

2 comments:

  1. Hot damn! That's a great vacation!!! I can't wait to see you again munchkin!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and it will be another 4 months till u come and see my new place!!! Miss u lots

    ReplyDelete