Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What a life

Tuesday November 29 2011

Today has been such a relaxing day, I slept till 11 and I loved it. Then I decided to watch my new favorite show gossip girl. I am totally obsessed with the show. I watched a couple of episodes and then I deiced to go to the gym. Or in other words just drive around Grand Forks and decide what I want to do for the day. Then I found some places that interested me so I stopped in there and looked around. Then I went to the boring post office to send some things. Then I came home and had a salad and now I am waiting to go to work. Very interesting day.

Love Galaxy

3 comments:

  1. u r too funny. i love your definition of "going to the gym" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i freaking LOVE that you have a blog. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete