Friday, December 2, 2011

First week of work done

December 2, 2011

Whew First week done. And what a week it was, Grizzlys was busy today with 16 people in the Restraunt And My second at all about kids was ok nothing much happens there for me anymore. That is why i am applying to new places and see what happens. So anyways let me tell you whats been happening around Grand Forks. There is still no SNOW on the ground which I cannot believe because after all it is December. I kind of like having no snow for the moment because I don't have to worry about starting my car or bundling up too much. But don't get me wrong I still do that stuff but I would rather do that then in the freezing cold. Ya know. The nights here are still colder than you would even know so that is why I stay in my apartment. I still miss Tucson with the warm weather and my apartment ( I lived on a hill, it was like i was living on top of the world). I miss that and my family and friends. Luckly I made friends here in North Dakota and I am very happy with that, or else I would go crazy ya know. well time for me to go to bed more laterz.

Love Galaxy

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too!!! Good luck with the job hunt!!! I'm sure you'll find something that makes you happy!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete