Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone

This has been a crazy week for me, I recently lost my job to some bastards to build a mall in its place. it sucks. It is also bad that it is so close to Christmas and I thought I was going to have this job forever. It was also my first host job and I did damm well at it. Grizzlys will always be in my heart and I will miss my friends there. I also took some silverware and a menu cause what are my boss going to do, ya know. ha ha. I am going to still visit even though my last day was today. What can I say I cant get enough of Grizzlys. I am excited and sad that there will be a party on Sunday to drink some beer and get wasted haha. Hopefully I can find another job that will pay for what I need to do in life. I have All About Kids still but I might need a full time job and maybe doing the same thing ya never know.

Love Galaxy

1 comment:

  1. You'll find another place with great people and great beer!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete