Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve

I had a very long week. Frist I lost my job at Grizzlys (boo), then I decided not to dwell on that too much. So then I started filling out applications and I got the job at ground round on Monday and got the job on Wednesday!!!!!! Amazing, I think I should write a book on how to get jobs. So that is my biggest accomplishment of the year among going to Italy with my family and having two jobs to support myself. I am so cool. I hope 2012 will be the same and give me great opportunities to shine. There is still no snow in North Dakota which I am ok with, cause I don't want to be too cold going outside. What else, I have started going back to the gym and that makes me happy. well 2morrow is Christmas and I cant wait cause I hopefully know that I am getting a big present. Here are some bands that I am listening to now Mumford and Sons, Coldplay, and Foster the People.

Merry Christmas
Galaxy

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Daryl!!!
    2012 is going to be amazing for you!!!

    xoxo,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 is going to be your best year yet!!!!!! I love you sister! Keep up all the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Daryl! I know that 2012 will be even better than this year! You are awesome.

    xoxox
    MOM

    ReplyDelete