Tuesday, January 31, 2012

interview and life

Hello
I am currently at work and the kids are taking their nap so I am going to do a little wwriting on my blackberry. I recently had an interview at american eagle outfiters last night at the mall and she said she was very impressed with me, so I might get the job. The job description is in the back room putting the clothes on the racks and that is perfect for me. On the weekends she says that you might not get off till 2 in the morning crazy. Its like I would be working in a fashion magazine working that late so yeah I can do it I just need like a monster or red bull before haha. So anyways life has been going pretty good and my apartment is good and work at all about kids is just ok nothing intresting is going on here. It froze last night in grand forks and then I slid in the damm road again and I was not going fast crazy. Well that's all for now more later

Galaxy off

1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed with you too. You haven't blogged in awhile!

    ReplyDelete