Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TUESDAY

well hello my bloggers from the universe.

this week has been easy and crazy at the same time. the kids in my class are crazy as usual. running around, bad coughs, runny noses and many other things that I dont want to explain. so for this next paycheck I am going to need a lot of money. otherwise than work everything else has been going good. It is still freezing outside here in Nodak, so I dont go out much. but I cant wait till spring when I can go outside and play in the green grass. oh and I have an interview at american eagle outfitter this coming monday so that is exciting. now I am just listening to john mayer in my room and waiting to go back to work, or beeter yet waiting for a package. YAY!!!!!!!!! so that is whats been going on with life till this moment, so see ya later.

2 comments:

  1. yay for packages and money and blogging! i love checking you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome i like checking your wonderful blog too.

    ReplyDelete