Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new year on the second day in January

Yep it is January it came and it is awesome. Grand Forks (the place i live in) got a lot of snow and it is also cold, not like Tucson Arizona (where i grew up) it is like 80 degrees there. In the winter only one explanation global warming. well anyways i lost my job at ground round only after two days which sucks. oh well it was kind of a stupid place, I only ate there once a long time ago and it was not good. so i am in the middle looking for another job, thank god I have my other job working at a child care. what else has been happening in my life? lets see I saw a fire across from my apartment and a lot of firetrucks and police cars came. too bad they were working and i could not talk to them, because i love firefighters. My husband is going to be a firefighter!!!!! well Happy New Years and a have a great 2012

Love Galaxy

2 comments: